Steve Darmody’s First Appearance on TBN

Thank you so much for watching TBN’s “Praise The Lord”  Please call TBN at 1-888-731-1000 or email TBN now at  comments@tbn.org and show your support of Steve’s ministry. Your call and email will make a big impact as you show your support.  WATCH THE FULL ARCHIVED SHOW ONLINE.Buy Steve's CD at the Morning Song eStore

You can also order Steve’s songs on itunes. Steve Darmody - iTunes Page The song titles were: Impossible Dream, They Don’t Care, The Time That Remains, Free.

Interested in BOOKING STEVE for a concert?  He’d love to come to your church or event.
CALL 404-806-7479

Book Steve for a Concert

eStore Music Cruise

DSC_3825_4web

About Steve Darmody

Founder and President of Morning Song Music Group
This entry was posted in Media Appearances. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Steve Darmody’s First Appearance on TBN

1. anonymous says:

Dear TBN Network, Thank you for having Steve Darmody on your television show Praise The Lord. I am a huge fan of your show and now Steve Darmody! His music was wonderful- PLEASE have him back! In Jesus, Meme Stephens (Houston TX)

2. anonymous says:

I watched the TBN Praise show, and all I can say is WOW. You sounded great and looked fantastic. I had my truck driving daughter listen to one of your CD’s and she thought you had the sexiest voice and she loved it. I hope this turns into a regular gig for you with TBN.

3. anonymous says:

I watched the show and was wowed. I especially enjoyed “The Impossible Dream.” It is one of my favorite songs.

4. anonymous says:

We watched it all last night. You did a wonderful job! My parents were watching with my Mom’s family in NC. They called in 3 times.

5. anonymous says:

We seen you on TBN and loved your songs. You certainly have been blessed with a heavenly voice. So smoth and melodius. I called TBN to thank them for having you on, and the line was so busy I was on holld for a long time. THANK YOU STEVE FOR THE BLESSINGS.

6. anonymous says:

Wow! I am in tears. God is so good and wonderful. Thank you my Lord.

7. anonymous says:

I was channel surfing this week and caught you on PTL. What a beautiful instrument you have and are using to glorify our God. Would you please send me booking information. As Minister of Music of a small rural church in West Alabama we are always open to hosting concerts and events that are uplifting. I look forward to hearing from you.